Chair: Mick Wingell – I have lived in Great Massingham since 1982 working at RAF West Rainham at the time. Since then I have worked away as the Chief Technical Officer of two major Oncology Units before retiring in 2006. During this time I have been involved with various projects and activities in the village, more recently serving as a Councillor for a number of years.
Vice-Chair: Sue Nash – Proud to be Norfolk bred and born. Originally from Downham Market, I moved to Great Massingham with Robert when we married in 1974. Our four children all went to Great Massingham Primary School. I am a book-keeper by profession and was Parish Clerk from 1977 to 2011. I enjoy knitting, crochet and other crafts and run the Great Massingham Craft and Chat group.
- Vic Cross –
- Malcolm Hipkin – Resident of the village for 50 years and have been a Parish Councillor for 30 years. Following retirement from the Insurance Industry, now runs the oil syndicate and plays/supports bowling and billiards for the village. A driver for the Community Cars and an ardent supporter of the village life.
- Caroline Boyden – Moved to Great Massingham from Hunstanton 7 years ago and passionate about supporting and protecting the village. Ran the gm.net website for 4 years and committee/ member for the Historical Society for 5 years. Chair of the Preschool, and work in marketing/web and administration.
- Mark Eldridge – I have been a parish councillor since 2018 and have moved to the beautiful village of Great Massingham in 2016. A husband to Kerry, and father to two daughters 22 and 12, and as the owner of Massingham Stores, I am right in the heart of the community and feel proud to be able to serve our wonderful village. There are many activities and groups that are running and I would like to be part of, support and help grow these even more over the coming years.
- Jonathan Cole – A resident of the parish for over 30 years and wants to see Massingham continue to be a place for young families. Married with two grown-up daughters who attended Great Massingham Primary and Litcham High School. Worked in Operations Management the Food Industry for 40 years after graduating from UEA. Now semi-retired.
- Peter James – I moved here nearly four years ago, after retiring from Wiltshire. Here, I was a parish councillor & chairman of a Parish Council. Since moving, I now find myself chairman of the Historical Society, organiser of the quiz nights & I am also an active member of the biodiversity group. Otherwise, my hobbies include plastic modelling, philately & exploring beautiful Norfolk’s history.
- David Speake – With connections to the village and a regular visitor of Great Massingham since 2004, I became a full-time resident in 2016. Actively involved in country sports and pursuits, I am also keen to rejuvenate sporting activities within the village. I have an entrepreneurial background and currently work in digital design and development.
To find our Councillors Register of Interest forms please go to the link below and select Great Massingham from the drop-down box :