Chair: Mick Wingell – I have lived in Great Massingham since 1982 working at RAF West Rainham at the time. Since then I have worked away as the Chief Technical Officer of two major Oncology Units before retiring in 2006. During this time I have been involved with various projects and activities in the village, more recently serving as a Councillor for a number of years.
Vice-Chair: Sue Nash – Proud to be Norfolk bred and born. Originally from Downham Market, I moved to Great Massingham with Robert when we married in 1974. Our four children all went to Great Massingham Primary School. I am a book-keeper by profession and was Parish Clerk from 1977 to 2011. I enjoy knitting, crochet and other crafts and run the Great Massingham Craft and Chat group.
- Vic Cross –
- Malcolm Hipkin – Resident of the village for 50 years and have been a Parish Councillor for 30 years. Following retirement from the Insurance Industry, now runs the oil syndicate and plays/supports bowling and billiards for the village. A driver for the Community Cars and an ardent supporter of the village life.
- Caroline Boyden – Moved to Great Massingham from Hunstanton 7 years ago and passionate about supporting and protecting the village. Ran the gm.net website for 4 years and committee/ member for the Historical Society for 5 years. Chair of the Preschool, and work in marketing/web and administration.
- Mark Eldridge – I have been a parish councillor since 2018 and have moved to the beautiful village of Great Massingham in 2016. A husband to Kerry, and father to two daughters 22 and 12, and as the owner of Massingham Stores, I am right in the heart of the community and feel proud to be able to serve our wonderful village. There are many activities and groups that are running and I would like to be part of, support and help grow these even more over the coming years.
- Jonathan Cole – A resident of the parish for over 30 years and wants to see Massingham continue to be a place for young families. Married with two grown-up daughters who attended Great Massingham Primary and Litcham High School. Worked in Operations Management the Food Industry for 40 years after graduating from UEA. Now semi-retired.
- Peter James – I moved here nearly four years ago, after retiring from Wiltshire. Here, I was a parish councillor & chairman of a Parish Council. Since moving, I now find myself chairman of the Historical Society, organiser of the quiz nights & I am also an active member of the biodiversity group. Otherwise, my hobbies include plastic modelling, philately & exploring beautiful Norfolk’s history.
- David Speake – With connections to the village and a regular visitor of Great Massingham since 2004, I became a full-time resident in 2016. Actively involved in country sports and pursuits, I am also keen to rejuvenate sporting activities within the village. I have an entrepreneurial background and currently work in digital design and development.