Sue Nash – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mick Wingell – email@example.com
Mark Eldridge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter James – email@example.com
Jonathan Cole – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parish Council is consulted regularly by Kings Lynn Borough Council and Norfolk County Council on planning applications within the Parish. The vast majority of planning applications are dealt with by Kings Lynn Borough Council. The Parish Council does not make planning decisions but does submit observations to the relevant authority. When we receive a planning application to consider, it will be discussed at our next full Parish Council meeting.
Kings Lynn Borough Council now has an online planning service – https://www.west-norfolk.gov.uk/info/20077/planning_applications/111/view_and_track_planning_applications
The search facilities will allow you to:-
- check the progress of current applications (Application Tracker)
- comment on undecided applications online
- view all related plans, documents and comments (Application Register)
- look at determined applications and any conditions or reasons for refusal attached to them (Conditions & Reasons Register)
- view information relating to appeals (Appeals Register).
If you have any comments/observations on planning applications please make your views to one of the councillors listed above know your views and attend our meetings which will give you the opportunity to speak during our public participation session.
GREAT MASSINGHAM CONSERVATION AREA